Vision & Mission
The Mariological Society of the Philippines is a Catholic Marian Association intending to promote a deeper knowledge, love and devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary on a theological and pastoral level.
The Mariological Society of the Philippines commits itself to the study of the Role of the Blessed Virgin Mary in the Mystery of the Life of Christ and of the Church in the fulfillment of God’s plan in history according to the Filipino experience and cultural orientation.
The Mariological Society of the Philippines has the following goals:
- Coordinate and promote studies on Marian doctrine and devotion
- Holds its periodic meetings and opportunities through conventions and conferences for the formation on Marian spirituality
- To further research and scientific studies in the Philippine context
- Seeking to promote nationwide theologians, scholars in Marian doctrine and devotion
- To bring together nationwide theologians, scholars and committed Marian devotees
- To establish fruitful linkages among Marian groups and movements linking different Marian groups and movements in Marian Shrines and Sanctuaries
- To make available through tri media, studies and researches resulting from personal reflections, conferences and group sharing on Marian topic
- Creation of a Marian magazine or journal for the publication of Marian themes
- To seek guidance and more profound understanding on Mary from the Pontificia Academia Marilogica Internationale (PAMI), the international central body of the Holy See for the coordination of Mariological Societies worldwide